Adsense

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Favourite food in Johor Bahru/Johor (Malaysia) PART 2

Yew's cafe and Bistro

I just had a nice meal at bistro that i went for the first time..its in Taman Molek Johor Bahru... the interior and the menu is impressive. Took me about 20 minutes to absorb the whole menu as their selection are wide. They have japanese food/breakfast/western food/dessert and so on~ haha tat means really a lot lah~ The food price's are of mid to higher end. 2 person eat the bill sum up to RM77 (2 main dish/2 side dish/1 ice blended/ 1 sky juice). But i find it quite worth it if u want to celebrate any event or eating there for the first time. The food quality remind me of those fine dining food but the name of the cafe is very humble. At first thought i tot its a normal local cafe for yam char. Was pleasantly surprise when i view the menu.

The address: 63, Jln Molek 3/1, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
Contact number: 07-3542312
Location: Near Petronas station. In between Petronas shell station and BP station.
Restaurant Yew's cafe and Bistro


The interior upstairs

I forget the name but its Pan fried Salmon Lemon Cheese something. Around RM22

Spagetthi with salmon cheese. Around RM20

I order this cos it reminds me of tako ball. Around RM15

Mushroom soup. RM8.50

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails