Adsense

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chocolate, Green Tea and Daiso shopping in Singapore!


Bought many items mainly for my ice cream making. I bought utensils and ingredients plus some delicious chocolates!


I finally found my matcha Green tea at Meidi ya at Liang court near Dhouby Gout station! Cost $12 and weigh only 30g. The bottle is really small.

Extremely Chocolatey White Chocolate. It cost $4.90 and its really yummy! The white chocolate is just nice with some biscuit in the middle. There is only 8pcs inside though.

While at Orchard, I went from ION to Shaw Centre, I stumble upon a chocolate shop that sells various chocolate and cookies at Wheelock. Most of the products are manufactured by Marks and Spencers. Quiet amaze as I thought that they only sell clothing. Didnt expect them to make chocolate too. The products are made in UK. Curious, I bought a few to try. I spend $17.60.

The chocolate chip cookies taste rather normal. I like the chocolate chip as it taste sweet and nice. It cost $3.30. I wish its more crispy and fresh though.


I also bought the White Chocolate and Swiss Dark Chocolate. Hope that they will contribute to my ice cream making!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails