Adsense

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Empress electric lunch box by cosway - How to use (Picture)

How to use the Empress Electric Lunch Box

I have previously written about the unboxing of the lunch box and how please I am using it. I notice a reader commented that they are still unsure on how to use this electric lunch box despite reading the user manual and my posting on the unboxing.

Initially when I started using it, I was also confused since this is a fairly new concept of cooking.

Thus a picture says a million words. So I present to you a picture and a guide. I hope it helps you! There may be grammar errors, but I was trying to get to the point instantly.

Just remember not to put too much water, otherwise it may overflow and damage your electric appliances. In a way, you may liken it to steaming food in a wok - just that instead of using gas, you are using a plug instead. 

Oh I also like to cover my pot with those tea cup plate [not in the picture] to prevent steam water from dripping into my food. That is entirely optional for you to do.

There are various brands of electric lunch box in the market but I really like this brand (quality material, plug that is compatible in Malaysia and adequate heat distribution just to name a few). I have been using this for 3 years now and it is one of those little investment that gives you tonnes of benefit from cost saving to a better health from home cooking.

Happy cooking!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails