Adsense

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Simple fried rice recipe

I sometimes wake up at 5.45am to prepare for 1 or 2 pax to bring to work. As my time limit is 15min (#flash cooking) I need to find something easy. As I am slow in prep work I will try my best to prepare seasoning, cut the fruits, onion, garlic, vegetables and meat (unless its frozen) ahead of time.

Recipe
Overnight rice _ I use brown rice 1 cup with 2 and half cup water in rice cooker the night before and chill in fridge.
Vegetable _ corn/home grown kai lan. Can also use carrot and bean
Fish cake (optional)
Meat (slices of chicken / pork / prawn ) season with salt
Sauce _ I uses the regular eating spoon ( 1 and half tablespoon light soy sauce, some dark soy sauce, some white pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil
2 eggs
1 mid size onion and 4 clove garlic _ prepared the day before


Cooking
1. Heat a non stick pan or wok. Add in oil. Stir fry onion and garlic, meat, vege (hard type), add in sauce. Put in the rice (seperate if any rice clump together). Create a hole in middle with spatula, add oil if use normal wok (I didnt add as mine is non stick) break 2 eggs season with soy sauce, sesame and pepper. Cover egg with the rice and stir it. (If have time you could beat the egg, pour on non stick with oil, pour egg in 1 layer. Cook and cut into slices). Lastly put in vege (soft type) then done.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails