Adsense

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Super easy and quick fried rice recipe

While waiting for my Oreo Cheese cake to bake for an hour, I was hungry and I haven't had my dinner. I have white rice but I do not have any side dishes to go with it. Now I am still wondering why my mum cook white rice only...well...While baking I could clean the pot and dishes from baking, prepare and cook fried rice, eat fried rice, watch tv a while, wash some more, check the cake and the cake is still not ready yet.

I was hungry and decided to cook fried rice with simple ingredients.
Ingredients (1 person)
Rice
1 egg
1 onion - chop
2 garlic clove - chop
Sesame oil, cooking oil, light soya sauce salt to taste.
For the vege I use a handfull green peas.
Spring onion - chop

Steps:
1. Pour in some cooking oil and sesame oil
2. Saute the onion and garlic till fragrant (small fire)
3. Add in rice. Pour sesame oil, salt and light soya sauce.
4. Add in the green peas. You can use long bean also. Or you can be creative and use almost any vege that you have. Saute for about 1 minute.
5. Create a hole at the centre, pour in some oil. Break an egg. Put some light soya sauce on the egg. Wait for the egg to be semi cook. Then mix in the rice at the side.
6. Add in spring onion. Saute for 30 seconds and the rice is done.

I was so hungry that I ate finish my fried rice within minutes! Basically my fried rice only have egg, green peas and seasoning. Simple and yummy fried rice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails