Adsense

Friday, October 29, 2010

Meldrum walk stall part 2 - Chinese section

Click here for part 1
My Favourite food in Johor Bahru/Johor (Malaysia) Part 5 - Meldrum Walk food stalls


This is part 2 about Meldrum walk stalls. I wanted to post more about the stalls that i frequent and love to go. Photo quality is low because i snap quick pictures with my phone. All the below stalls are located on the same stretch of street.

Famous Popiah stall

Chicken rice stall
I like to order white chicken rice from them. I like their chicken rice but overall the chicken rice is a tad too oily.
My friend ordered roasted chicken rice

Ikan bakar stall
Sotong bakar. I love their sotong. Its cook just nice and the sambal goes well with the sotong.
Udang bakar


 Char Kueh Tiao stall

 

The char kueh tiao that they cook. I love to eat this char kueh tiao



Fried Oyster stall
 This stall is also a hot seller. The oyster they gave are big and fresh. The egg cook just nice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails