Adsense

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Strawberry and Mango ice cream photos




Having fun with the ice cream that I made. This is my favorite combo. When I eat at ice cream shop I normally mix strawberry and mango. So its rather special that I can one day make my own ice cream in my favorite combo. The strawberry and mango taste awesome. The mango ice cream is particular a success as its creamy, smooth and the texture looks like real ice cream compare with the strawberry. When trying to scoop up the strawberry, it will break easily and its hard to mold into a ball. It could be because gelatine is added into mango ice cream and it help in the texture and shape of the ice cream.

The great thing about these 2 ice creams is that they require 100ml whip cream each and require 70 -90g sugar. Both quantity are little compare with other ice cream recipes that requires lots of cream and sugar to work.

I sprinkle the ice cream with white chocolate and almonds on the strawberry. On the mango i garnish with chocolate sprinkle and almonds. Add a bit of whip cream at the side. This round i skip the Hershey chocolate sauce.

My recipe for the ice cream above:
Mango Ice cream recipe

Making Strawberry Ice cream (Recipe)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails