Adsense

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Ice cream cone recipe

Home made cone, home made green tea ice cream and red bean

Simple Ice Cream Cone Recipe
I made this to complement with my home made ice cream. An ice cream cone machine is required for the cone making. I am not sure the outcome if you use oven to bake. This recipe will make a thick type of cone. You can shape it into a cone or shape it in a bowl when the cone is hot. It is best to use gloves when handling the cone directly as it can be very hot.

60gram sugar
60gram tepung gandum/wheat flour
2 egg
2 tablespoon corn oil

Mix all the ingredient together and pour into machine according to manufacturer instruction.

The cone is crispy and crunchy. I will make it again. I will also experiment by either putting more oil to water it down or add water or milk to see the difference in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails